Sunday, October 6, 2013

hatred

everything is just slowly fading away . the words u used to say has vanished , the meaning to it vanished as well. i became a totally different person , a person i no longer know , a person that the previous me hates. over-protective when u aren't even my boyfriend . possesive , causing u to hate me , i am an over sensitive person (trying to change). i miss u , but i can feel the love fading away . u and ur desiree , it hurts me a lot . do u really have to tell me all those crap shit that caused me to imagine stuff? if u're playing with me ,play and never stop .just like how much effort u put in to play GTA V. i miss talking to u and being lovey dovey with u . can't wait for the exams to end ... like i want it to end.NOW idk shld i invite u for my sister's 18th birthday ? or shld i not... idk i want u to come but what if u get bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment