Thursday, September 5, 2013

faint

today was such a hectic day. the chinese opera show was meaningless but during that period of time , it was like as if my mind was under maintenance . darius , once again , is being so mean . i know he's tired and all but when i'm tired , i stay up late and force myself to smile for him but maybe he doesn't 'love' me as much as i 'love' him. i hope he's feeling happier now though :-( tmr! it's teacher's day AND hazels birthday! shld i tell darius it's her birthday tmr ? i'd be very jelly if he wishes her a happy birthday though T.T
the next day ... aparently i video called him yesterday and forgot about blogging . how cute can he get . love u darius :-( but sadly u're not replying me maybe cuz u're busy or something :-( tty soon kay? i'm talking to myself . ok wtv hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment