Monday, September 2, 2013

how "great" !

must u? really?!?! u're like DROP DEAD GORGEOUS , yeah i know that , its extremely clear ! but really ! must you come on saturday?!??! it's meant to be for us , not anyone older than us . URGH! what if darius decides to come and TADAA well done girl! u've caught his attention . perfect skills , perfect face , perfect body , perfect perfect perfect! u're sooooo perfect , all the guys including darius will be STARING  at u. well the end i guess. yesterday u finally sent me kisses again , i miss ur sweet messages so much , u don't even know. but no more babe no more princess . Everything disappeared already , i miss u so much . i wanna cuddle with u right now , the weather i perfect . i know i am slow at understanding things but now i understand what u mean now . "overwhelm you with my smell" are u implying that u're hugging me ? idk , i wish that is what u mean . or maybe it's just what i want , or wish for. but seriously , i hardly get the chance to see him and u just have to come on sat ? when he might be there . i'm leggit gonna cry if u flirt with my friends , or any girl basically . i hate u for making me like u and disappearing . but i love u too much , i should stop . im not me anymore , but its not ur fault for that , i changed myself . to a person that has someone she really likes . love u bby :-( i wish we had a topic to talk about . love u so much :-( although we're just friends . but u're more than a friend to me. i wanna open ur heart and see what u're actually thinking about. okay bye ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment