Saturday, September 28, 2013

it hurts

watching couple videos at midnight.waiting to video call you . i miss you so fucking much bby . i miss those times when u called me ur princess . the times when i feel loved by u , it was the best feeling i've ever felt in my life .i can tear for u , cry my eyes out . my whole life , this is the first time i cried so much for someone.u made me cry u made me laugh , u made me blush . i love u so much , i feel inferior . im fatter than all the pretty teenage girls . im not as pretty as compared to the teens , im not up to ur standard. im dumb , i hardly get to play back with u becos im so fucking bloody stupid . spooning with u , i really i wish u're next to me . sleepovers and stuff , chalets and stuff .i love u bby , sometimes u're always hurting me by talking to the other girls but then i realize i do hurt u at times. love u bby

No comments:

Post a Comment