Thursday, September 26, 2013

love u

things got clarified , u're hopefully not lying to me ... i hope . i wanna call u tonight but wel... not such a good idea, chinese paper tmr . flunked eng paper today but i hope i'll pass. let's see bout tmr's paper :/ yesterday i was being an emotional bitch and i think i accidentally got u upset . u hit ur head and i didn't know how to comfort u . u said i was ur miss perfect and i wasn't fat . two compliments in a row . idk if its even true or not . i love u bby , i hope u love me back too:( u nvrfail to brighten my day and i cant cant can't wait for eoy to faster finish and i can finally meet up with u ... or maybe not :-( maybe by the end of eoy , you have gone to another girl , i hope not . i really pray . stay by me bby , i wanna wait for the perfect time to cuddle with u . i hope u'ill ask me out soon after eoy . miss u so bloody much . ur hands are heavy over my shoulder but u bring me comfort and warmth . love u bby , so much . cant wait for our vry first midnight movie . or maybe u're just playing with me . i wish u can just be straightforward . if u don't love me , can i be ur girl best friend? :(i wish , i pray . maybe ur 'love u' , 'princess' , 'baby' is just nothing , i hope not though . ily bby

No comments:

Post a Comment